Fiber Inspection: EXFO fiber inspection probe
It’s a known fact: optical network problems are often caused by dirty and/or damaged connectors. Using a fiber inspection probe to ensure that connectors/adapters are clean and exempt of any defect is where accurate testing starts.
Thanks to EXFO’s FIP-400 Fiber Inspection Probe, checking connectors and other fiber terminations for polish quality and cleanliness has never been easier. Benefit from the best optical resolution in the industry and see scratches and dirt particles as small as 1 µm. Also, use a USB converter to send image captures to a portable platform or a PC.
• Easy back-panel connector inspection
• Truly rugged and lightweight solution for the field
• Image-capture capability for report documentation
• Ideal for all types of connectors: APC, UPC, MTP and more
• Slim design for easy use in crowded patch panels
• Compatible with EXFO test instruments